Wow, can you believe it's almost 2016? This year has flown by.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share with you what I'm grateful for.
1. You. Thank you for signing up to be a part of this newsletter and wanting to hear from RuffArmor. And welcome to all the new members!
Thanks for supporting RuffArmor. Without you, we (and this business) wouldn't be here.
2. My two dogs, Indiana and Riley. They're one of the reasons that RuffArmor was born. Because they love mud and car rides and other boy-dog things (that usually involve them getting dirty).
But more than that, I'm thankful for how much they enrich my life. My house feels like a home with them around. I'm thankful for their loyalty, love, and unwavering devotion.
3. Long road trips. This summer my husband, two dogs and I drove 4200 miles from Colorado through Montana to Oregon and down the coast of California. Along the way, our jaws dropped at the incredibly dramatic Oregon coast and the pristine beaches of North California.
I'm thankful this trip happened and we could take our two dogs with us. Watching their reaction to Las Vegas Bellagio's musical fountains was priceless.
(Indy: turned his back on the fountains and people-watched. Riley: stuck his nose through the balcony to better get an eye on this crazy water.)
4. My health. Taking a walk with Indy and Riley is part of my daily routine. And it's been that way for years. When time for our walk comes, Riley seeks me out to give me a strong nose-shove.
It's his reminder to enjoy this day. I'm thankful for my good health that lets me take a walk with my two 60-lb plus dogs (and make it home in one piece).
5. Room for improvement. I'm thankful that I get the chance to improve and learn from my initial attempts to do something.
It's a process to get things right. To make things better. To seek out new methods of doing what you've already done.
I'm grateful that the opportunity to always improve is there.
(We'll be doing this at RuffArmor as we make a new seat cover in the coming months. And you'll get to share your ideas and suggestions to help create an awesome new seat cover... and help us improve on our original design.)
Now I want to hear from you. What are you thankful for this holiday season?